Villa 4 chambres Doussard
Private beach for this exceptional family property offering a breathtaking view of the crystal clear waters of Lake Annecy.
- Villa - 170m²
- Communal parking, Private parking, Garage
- 4 bedroom
- 10 persons
- Mountain view
- Lake view
- Garden, Courtyard, Balcony, Terrace, , ,
- Pets welcome
Bedding and bathroom
- 10 Beddings
- 10 Single beds
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Bathroom with bath
- 3 Bathrooms with shower
- Coffee machine
- Micro Waves
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Comfort and Leisure
- Air conditionning
- Garde table
- Sun loungers
- Satellite dish/Cable
The owner's note, Sophie
Authentic family home offering a breathtaking view of the crystal clear waters of Lake Annecy.
This house was entirely renovated in 2022 by a renowned architect and is fully equipped with sound and thermal insulation materials to highlight all the assets of this exceptional property.
You will enjoy a magnificent view on the lake from the house, the garden or the terrace, and a private beach on the other side of the road, with access to the lake and a private pontoon just for you... A real Must !
This 1830sqf house can accommodate up to 10 people.
- Independent kitchen fully equipped (oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, American fridge, dishes, cutlery...)
- Independent toilet with hand wash
- Living room with two sofas, a removable TV and a dining area, all with a magnificent view of the lake and access to the terrace and garden via a wooden pergola of over 1076sqf. SONOS system in the living room
- Room n°1 (east facing, mountains) : 2 single beds of 80x200 twin, a shower room and a TV, SONOS system
On the floor:
- Room n°2 (South facing, back to the lake, view on the mountains) : 2 single beds of 80x200 twin, a shower room and a TV, SONOS system, view on the garden
- Room n°3 (South facing, back to the lake, mountain view) : 2 twin beds 80x200, a shower room and a TV, SONOS system, mountain view
- Room n°4 (children's room, NORTH facing, lake view) : 4 single beds 80x200
- Bathroom with bathtub, 1 washbasin and a storage cupboard
- 1 large desk with SONOS system at disposal
- 1 private garage for one car
- 1 laundry room with washing machine
The + :
- Private beach with private pontoon, equipped beach (electric connection, garden furniture...)
- Large garden with trampoline for children
- SONOS system in the whole house
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Very well soundproofed house (triple glazing)
- 10763sqf garden
- Private beach of 3229sqf
- 1 covered parking space + parking spaces next to the house
The house is located on the roadside.
To access the private beach you will have to cross the road.
The recently renovated pontoon can be used for paddle or kayak departures, and for boat drops. No mooring loop on the other hand.
Your agency specialist in short-term rentals around Lake Annecy and the Alps, has selected this property with care.
Because your health and comfort remain our priority, we have adAppartement deed to the new hygiene standards recommended by the health services. Our housekeeping and cleaning procedures have been completely redesigned to meet our customers' expectations and recommendations.
The beds will be made upon your arrival according to the number of registered participants; towels (2/person), kitchen towels (2/kitchen), bath mats as well as welcome products (soaps, shampoo, shower gel, dishwashing product, some washing tablets, sponge, 2 rolls of toilet paper /wc…) are included in the service together with final stay cleaning.
We can provide you with a free BB cot and a high chair on request. Linen for this bed is optional.
Your offers many Concierge services to facilitate the organization of your stay. Our team will contact you a few days before arrival to help you book transfers, private lessons, chef at home, caterer, massages...
The security deposit will be proceed by pre-authorization only. Nothing charged unless problems on check-out. A link will be send by email few days prior arrival to secure the deposit from SWIKLY.
Be sure our priority remains the success of your vacation. Our entire team will therefore do what is necessary to make your stay pleasant and memorable!
Our motto: Enjoy, we take care of the rest!
About Bredannaz ...
This village on the western shore of Lake Annecy deserves its name of "Pearl of the Lake".
Adjacent to Duingt and Doussard, the hamlet of Bredannaz extends from the lake to the mountains. The cycle track linking Annecy to Ugine crosses the village and allows to link the villages along the lake very easily by bike. It also allows to make the complete tour of the lake of Annecy.
Numerous activities can be practiced in the vicinity: water activities in summer (Wake Board, water skiing, kayaking, hiking ....); outdoor activities in winter (snowshoeing in Semnoz (20mns), alpine skiing in Les Saisies (40mns) or in the 3 Valleys resorts (about 1h))...
Several shops are located in Duingt, a few hundred meters away from the bike path: the "best baker on the lake shore", a tobacconist's shop, a supermarket open 7/7 (SPAR), very good restaurants.
Enjoy your stay!
- Train station : 1.5km
- Airport : 63km
- Shops : 3.7km
- Village / City centre : 15.7km
- Public transports : 20m
- Ski lifts : 36.7km
- Golf : 7km